+Truly me+

+Truly me+

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

+( unique me )+

I wrote this blog, so other people may know, how God uniquely created each one of us.
On the dawn of April 16, 1994, Saturday, a baby girl was named Sunshine Grace P. Pleños from the parents named Mr. and Mrs. Wilson Pleños.

They lived a happy life. They had settle their living before in Badiang Sinawilan, Digos City and now her parents had moved to San Francisco Camotes, Cebu City. They had a business of culturing a bangus.
As I grew up I'ved discovered a lot of talents inside myself like playing different kind of musical instruments like piano, violin , guitar, Lyre, Banduria, flute, and drum. I also discovered that I have that courage to drive motorcycles and a 4 wheel cabs. God has been a great blessing to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment